Delco Deals: Dirt Cheap or FREE! by Peggy De


Friday, June 17, 2011

CHEAP haircuts, manicures, and more!!!!

  I discovered a really cheapy-cheapy bargain this week. It's not free, but it is a really good deal! Empire Beauty School at Route 1 and Sproul Rd. in Springfield offers bargain basement prices on all your beauty needs, because the work is done by students ready to graduate. I used to go to Venus Beauty Academy in Sharon Hill years ago, and I forgot what a good deal this is. For example, a wash and cur for hair costs five bucks. :Last night I had a manicure and pedicure- it cost me $15 FOR BOTH! They have facials, hair extensions, fake nails,coloring, highlights, and all kinds of other stuff. They even have a "Bridal package," a "Men's Package," etc. Everything is dirt cheap compared with a regular salon. So check it out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]