Delco Deals: Dirt Cheap or FREE! by Peggy De


Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Pumpkins For A Buck? Check out this reader's tips!

     Around my neck of the woods in Chester County there are a few great deals that I have been passing on to my friends.  One is on Route 340, going west, right after your cross Route 10, there's an Amish farm, the first one on the right side that has pumpkins for $1 a piece, and they'll even let you pick you own if you'd like.  The other is on Route 10 going North, just before you hit Honey Brook there is an Amish run grocery store that has apples of all kinds.  I recently bought 22 pounds of Cortland apples for $7.50!  They have several varieties to chose from.  I love living in Amish country and getting such great deals on this stuff! 
N.G.
Chester County reader

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]