Delco Deals: Dirt Cheap or FREE! by Peggy De


Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Who Wants FREE gift cards to Iron Hill??????????

Free Gift Cards Just for Sharing Your Ideas!!!!!!!

   A VERY NICE reader recently sent me some Iron Hill $10 gift cards to distribute to loyal readers. I was thinking of HOW to give these away and came up with an idea that will benefit EVERYONE!
  Readers probably know many FREE things to do and FREE offers of which to take advantage of  out there....now is your chance to share these tips with your neighbors!!!
     We all love a great deal and a FREE deal is even better. So e-mail (pdegrassa@delconewsnetwork.com) me your tip about something, anything, and everything FREE, so that I can share it on my blog with others.
  Be sure to include your address in the e-mail . I will put everyone who sends me a FREE tip into a big bowl and pull some winning names. I will then mail them a $10 Iron Hill gift card. It's that simple!
  This is a win-win contest. Some lucky readers will get a free Iron Hill gift card, but ALL readers will get some more tips of where and how to get something for FREE. So think of those tips and e-mail them to me TODAY!!!!!!!!!!   -Peg DeGrassa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]